This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Atraction and repulsion. (simulate magnetics)

Jan 28, 2012 at 6:47 PM
Edited Jan 29, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Is possible make some object be atracted to point where touch happen?
Soething like magnetics!

Really be nice see some C# example of this.
: )

Feb 3, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Hello!
liserdart some way to do this?

Best regards!

Feb 11, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Farseer Physics doesn't have anything built into it like what your asking. There is probably a way to achieve what your looking for but that is a question for the Farseer discussions.

http://farseerphysics.codeplex.com/discussions

Feb 13, 2012 at 6:31 AM
Edited Feb 13, 2012 at 7:12 PM

farser Physics 3 provide gravity controller, aparently with that you can change the gravity to a point.
Using multiple worlds plus  this i think can be usefull for do amazing new things, but the complexity of code is absolutly out of my basic knowledge.
Id soem day you have soem free time, please take a lok on this.
Is very celar you are very good coding,, so a little of help about this can be super usefull, of coruse if you have soem free time.

My problem righ now is this:  when object is moving or bouncing very faster is ultra hard to catch that object with the finger trying touch and catch the object.
If have some sugestion in this, i really apreciate, maybe no atraction or magentic is needed and this can be fixed in a more simple way.
I try move the object to the point where touch, but that not work.
How can move the object to desired point and stop, the interaction of object (i mean stop object if moving)
Probably no need magentics, and you know sme workaround for this.

Thank you again and like always for your help.